Menu
100% ORIGINAL
925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
 
Home>All Categories >

Wholesale 925 Silver Jewelry

Keywords & SKU:
  • Well Designed 925 Sterling Silver Dark Blue Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404157
    Swarovski Element + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      9
  • Top Rated Single Stone Swarovski Element Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404148
    Swarovski Element + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      18
  • Durable Platinum Plated Cubic Zirconia Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404121
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      8
  • Trendy Swarovski Element Cubic Zirconia Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404128
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      3
  • Cost Worthy Cubic Zirconia Swarovski Element Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404129
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      5
  • The Biggest Stock For  925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404125
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      4
  • Fashion Watches Making Supplier Cubic Zirconia Swarovski Element Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404126
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      6
  • Cultured 925 Sterling Silver Sea Blue Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404120
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      4
  • Well Made Cubic Zirconia Platinum Plated Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404123
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      6
  • High Quality Swarovski Element 925 Sterling Silver Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404132
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      5
  • Newest Swarovski Element Cubic Zirconia Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404118
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      5
  • Delicate 925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404130
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      4
  • Novel Style Swarovski Element Platinum Plated Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404122
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      6
  • The Most Serviceable 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Fashion Rings QUICK VIEW
    G5404133
    Cubic Zirconia + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      8
  • Simple And Elegant Small 925 Sterling Silver Stud QUICK VIEW
    A5403495
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      15
  • Cost Worthy 925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated Stud QUICK VIEW
    A5403485
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      4
  • The Biggest Stock For  925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated Stud QUICK VIEW
    A5403492
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      3
  • Delicate Small 925 Sterling Silver Stud QUICK VIEW
    A5403487
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      30
  • Online Fashion Bag Wholesale Small Platinum Plated Stud QUICK VIEW
    A5403494
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      81
  • Best Rhinestone Small Stud QUICK VIEW
    A5403493
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      77
  • Top Rated 925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated Drop & Dangle QUICK VIEW
    A5403476
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      37
  • Cute Designed Small Crystal Drop & Dangle QUICK VIEW
    A5403479
    Crystal + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      3
  • Well Produced Platinum Plated Rhinestone Drop & Dangle QUICK VIEW
    A5403480
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      4
  • Attractive Rhinestone Small Drop & Dangle QUICK VIEW
    A5403478
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      79
  • High Rated Rhinestone 925 Sterling Silver Drop & Dangle QUICK VIEW
    A5403483
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      47
  • Enchanting Small Platinum Plated Collar 16 OR 18 Inches QUICK VIEW
    A5403466
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      3
  • Modern Design 925 Sterling Silver Platinum Plated Collar 16 OR 18 Inches QUICK VIEW
    A5403467
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      8
  • Wholesale Online Rhinestone 925 Sterling Silver Collar 16 OR 18 Inches QUICK VIEW
    A5403458
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      27
  • Long-Term Supplier 925 Sterling Silver Rhinestone Collar 16 OR 18 Inches QUICK VIEW
    A5403461
    Rhinestone + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      14
  • Superior 925 Sterling Silver Crystal Collar 16 OR 18 Inches QUICK VIEW
    A5403464
    Crystal + 925 Sterling Silver
    Available      24


Wholesale 925 Silver Jewelry

Wholesale 925 Silver Jewelry From China Supplier

The highest quality silver for jewelry is called 925 silver because it is 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% is another metal (typically copper) which helps strengthen and stabilize the metal. For jewelry, 925 silver is far better because pure silver is not ductile and is soft.